Quantic Lite comes with a built-in printer to print the receipts on the go. In addition, now the merchants can also add the external printer to the Quantic Lite to print receipts and kitchen tickets. In order to switch to the external printer, the merchants will need to enable the Enable External Printer setting from the partner portal at the payment gateway level. The supported printers are Epson, Star, and SNBC. Below are supported models.
- Epson M30
- Star TSP 100
- Epson TM U220
- Epson TM U220i
- Star SP742 (STR-001)
Here are the steps to switch to the external printer from the partner portal for Quantic Lite:
- Access the merchant account in the Partner Portal.
- Go to the Stations.
- Click next to the station to which Quantic Lite has been configured.
- On the Payment Gateway screen, tap the checkbox next to Enable External Printer.
- Now you can add the supported printer on Quantic Lite by following the below steps.
- Go to the Settings menu on the Lite app.
- Tap Printers and click Scan on the top right.
- Select the Printer model from the list to which you to connect.
- For example, Star printer is selected here.
- Click Add next to the printer you want to connect. .
- Now you can fill in all the information and click Save to save the settings.