Chowly integrates the third-party online ordering platforms such as Grubhub, UberEats, Doordash, and more with your restaurant’s point of sale (POS). This lowers staffing costs, increases revenue, and reduces errors making your customers happier so you can spend more time on your business and less time manually entering orders. Chowly allows you to display your restaurant menus on leading online platforms- Grubhub, UberEats, and Doordash, giving you an opportunity to grab the untapped market.
Integrate Quantic with Chowly
You can integrate Chowly with your Quantic account by following the steps given below. Subscribing to the Chowly module is the first step toward integrating Chowly with Quantic POS.
- Navigate to the myquantic website (backend portal) and log in to it using your location’s username and password.
- Go to the left navigation panel and click Module.
- Scroll down to the Third-Party Modules section, locate Chowly and click Get next to it.
- Again click Get on the pop-up that appears on your screen.
- Now click Settings to start setting up Chowly.
- Click the Setup tab and select Yes or No based on whether you have an account with Chowly or not.
- If you already have an account with Chowly, you may be prompted to provide the API key.
- Enter the API key in the field and select the online ordering providers from the Select Provider drop-down. Your menus will be displayed on the online platforms of these providers.
- If you do not have an account with Chowly, simply select No and fill in the details underneath.
- You may add more providers by clicking the button. Currently, you can add three providers- Doordash, Grubhub, and Ubereats.
- Once you are done with settings, please click Submit to save the changes.
Enabling items for Chowly
Please make sure you have enabled the items for Chowly. You can enable Chowly for items from the backend portal. The below steps will walk you through the process of enabling the items for Chowly.
- Go to the Catalog section of the backend portal.
- Tap the Items tab, and select the item name that you want to display on the Chowly.
- Click the Online Ordering tab and tap underneath Enable Chowly, when it turns red it means this item is enabled for Chowly. Once done, click Save. Similarly, you can enable other items for Chowly.
- Similarly, you can enable the modifiers for Chowly by enabling a setting Enable for Website at the modifier level.
Pushing menus to Chowly
Once you have completed the initial setup and enabled the items for Chowly, you can push your menus to the Chowly account.
- Now go back to the Chowly setup module and click the Push Menu tab.
- Click button to push your menu items to Chowly. It will allow you to display your restaurant menu on a selected provider’s online platform. Please be informed, that the process of changing the menu may take a few minutes. So, do not panic, the process is happening at the backend.
Note: In case you have modified an item and you are thinking of moving it alone to the Chowly, you won’t be able to do it, instead you will have to move the entire menu to the Chowly. For example, if you have changed the price of Hot Wings from $6.50 to $7.00, and you want the same price to reflect on your Chowly account, so instead of moving this single item, you will have to push the entire menu by clicking the Push All The Changes button as described in the above section. In a nutshell, moving a single item is not possible in Chowly.
- In the end, go to the Webhook tab, copy the URL and forward it to Chowly to get the setup completed.
- Now you can exit the Chowly module and wait until the menu updates on Chowly.