Now greet your VIP customers with special pricings (Price Lists) from the Quantic POS. The Price List comes in handy when you want to set a specific price for some set of customers for a particular range of products. You can create a Price List Category from the backend portal and assign special pricing to that category. The price lists are useful when you want to offer seasonal discounts to a specific set of customers by setting the start and end date to the price list rule.
- Offer discounts to selected customers.
- Limit the price list duration with a start date and end date.
- Create multiple price lists and set priorities.
Turn on the Customer Tier setting
There is a setting “Enable Customer Tier” that can be enabled from the backend. Please follow the below steps.
Create a Price List
The next step would be to create a price list from the backend portal. Here are the steps.
Enable Price List for Items
Once you have created the price list, that list should be enabled for the items. Here you can also set the special pricing for different customer categories.
- Go to the Settings and turn on the Enable Price List setting.
- The list of available price lists will appear underneath. Please add the price and set the priority. For example, if you have set $10 price for VIP price list, then all the customers with VIP price list will have this pricing activated.
- Once done, click Save.
Assign Price List to a Customer
The customers can be assigned a price list from the POS from the Customer Management section.