The Glances is broadly categorized into four segments that can be navigated from the left panel by clicking the button on the top left corner. You can click the 🔻 button adjacent to the Glances option on the panel and visit any of the below options.
- Hourly Sales
- Daily Sales
- Payment Types
- Service Areas
- Best Sellers
Hourly sales Glance
Today’s Closed OrdersThe chart will show you the closed orders as they accumulate throughout the day. You can also check the business performance on This Day, Last Week on top of the chart. For instance, up by 4% or down by 4% as compared to the last week.
The graphbelow shows the comparison between Today and This day, last week. You can get a report of every hour using this graph.
Today’s Sales Per HourIt will show you the total sales achieved per hour (average figure in $).
These three metricsAre all present in the Today, Yesterday, and Select Date (custom) menu options.
Daily sales Glance
This Week’s Closed OrdersRepresents the total number of orders closed for the period of one workweek.
This Week’s SalesRepresents the total amount of sales (in $) for the period of one workweek.
Payment Types Glance
- Credit Card
- Third-Party (like Grub Hub or Door Dash)
- Gift Cards
- Any House Accounts
Service Area Glance
- Today’s Service Areas This option will allow you to see the service areas used for the current workday as represented by orders after they are closed.
- Yesterday’s Payment Types This option will allow for a quick comparison between Today’s & Yesterday’s Service Areas and pull data from the total closed order of the previous workday.
- Custom Payment Types This allows you to see values for any custom date. Once you select this option a drop-down menu will appear and offer three additional options – Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, Last 90 Days, or a custom range.
- Last 7 Days This glance will allow you to view net sales of each service area for a week. Please note that this would not include your current workday’s data. It begins to pull information up to one total week prior to your current workday.
- Last 30 Days This glance will allow you to view your total sales by service area up to one month prior to the current workday.
- Last 90 Days This glance will allow you to view your total sales and transactions by service area up to three months (or one standard business quarter) prior to your current workday.
- Custom Range This additional option gives you the flexibility to see the net sales by choosing a custom range of dates.
- Online Order
- Main Dining
- Bar Tabs
Best Sellers reporting displays the best-selling products with quantity sold during the selected date range. It can help you in maintaining an adequate item inventory based on past sales trends.