General modifier groups and associated items.
- Meat TemperaturesBlue, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well, Well Done, Black.
- Alcohol PrepBruised, Rocks, Neat, Dirty, Double, Stirred
- Salad DressingsBlue Cheese, Ranch, Creamy Italian, Oil, Vinegar, House Italian, Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Substitutions, Cheese TypeMozzarella Cheese, Feta Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Provolone Cheese, Swiss Cheese
- Bread Type RyeCountry White, Multigrain, Sourdough, Whole Wheat
- Egg PrepScrambled, Sunny Side Up, Fried, Poached, Egg Whites
How to create a modifier group?
Example: Condiment option is a modifier group and mustard and ranch are the modifiers under that group. With the help of pre/post modifiers, you can now associate the modifiers with prefixes such as “No Mustard” or “Light Ranch”. In this scenario, No and Light are the prefix for the modifiers. Another option will be to add the modifier with the suffix as “Ranch On the side” or “Mustard Extra”. In this case On the side and Extra are acting as a suffix for the modifier.