Quantic allows you to send the inventory from parent location to child location. Moreover, the child location’s item level inventory will be visible at the parent location. Below are the steps on how you can add the inventory at the child location directly from the master location.
- Open the parent location’s backend portal, and click Catalog on the left navigation panel.
- Open the parent location’s backend portal, tap Inventory on the left navigation.
- Enter the quantity with which you want to increase or decrease the item quantity.
- Don’t forget to click the Save button.
- Once done, the item quantity will start displaying next to the item name and the same quantity will get updated at the child location’s backend portal.
- Similarly, you can manage the inventories of all child locations from the parent location.
Quantic backend portal allows you to push the inventory changes from the Parent location’s back office portal to the Child location. The Change Management section in the Data Management has all the items whose inventory has been changed. It helps you to collectively push all the changes without doing it specifically from the item level.
- Go to Operations and click Data Management.
- Select Change Management as shown in the illustration.
- Select the item(s) to be pushed to the Child location.