Quick Set-Up & Login
Access Quantic Analytics on iPhone
Simply use your login credentials (same as Quantic POS) to log in to Quantic Analytics. Click the Remember Me checkbox to access the app without entering the password in the future. Aso, you can select the Enable Biometric Login to access the app by simply touching the biometric sensor on your Apple device.
This setting will allow you to access the app by scanning your face. To test, log out of the app and return to the home screen. There you should receive a pop-up that states Touch ID for Analytics.
Using the same Face ID that unlocks your iPhone you will be able to login into your Analytics app.
Access Quantic Analytics on Apple Watch
Quantic Analytics can also be accessed from Apple Watch. Simply select the
Login with Apple Watch at the bottom of the Login screen.
- Gross Sale This is the total sales in a day (excludes discounts or refunds).
- Discount/Comp This is the total discounts ($) offered by a retail or restaurant.
- Refunds This is the total refunds ($) in a day.
- Credit Sale This is the sales achieved by accepting credit card payments.
- Net Sale This is the net sale (cash + credit) after deducting the discounts/comp.
- Cash Sale This is the sales achieved by accepting cash payments.
- Total Tax This is the payment received in the form of taxes.
- Total Tips This is the total tips received in a day.
- Daily Guest Count This is the total number of guests that you served.
- Average Sale (by order) This is the average sales (in $) per order. It is calculated as – Net Sale divided by Total Order.